Monday, March 29, 2010

My Artworks

This flowers are one of my favourites and I enjoyed painting it a lot, now doing it in digital medium.


This being one of my pass time works, which I did on the cover of my physics study material turned out to be good enough that I think I can show it to you here.....
Of course many of my note books and text books had designs, drawings and shadings all over...could not help it though...
All my works are generally inspired by nature, even the concept sketches
This was my first attempt with acrylics...
Loved to work with the charcoal




















Inspired by the ancient architectural skills of Indian artistes




10 comments:

  1. manavi great traditional works you've got, keep working and well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. manavi your work is excellent ..........I dont have the word to comment on u r work.......... GOOD LUCK............

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its great manavi excellent..............

    ReplyDelete
  4. Manavi you have an amazing talent at such young age....very few have it...study Japanese & Chinese masters...and you will reach on the top of the world.Also study Matisse,Paul Gauguin and Pissaro...you would be happy to be in the company of these legendary masters
    Best wishes
    Prof.Vinay Dhumale

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks every1......n

    @Prof Vinay Dhumale: Sir thanks a lot fr ur encouragement al ths while... I m sooooo hapy to receive ur comments, vry pleased sir....thanks a lot!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG..u r a great artist... wow the paintings r owsome...y dnt u exhibit ur talent..u can earn too.good wrks grt wrk..keep up the wrk...

    ReplyDelete
  7. excellent work........, keep it up
    so nice, i feel very happy

    ReplyDelete