Saturday, September 11, 2010

OIL PAINTINGS...

       I  started to experiment with oil colors for first time in my class X.  That time I had no knowledge of how to use those colors nor that linseed oil or turpentine. Just felt like trying out....I thought ok, let me try something and not to wory about the result. I was satisfied with it....so I was very happy...Here it is...



Only oil colors, little kerosene , an oil sheet made this whole thing, and of course my passion for painting flowers... 

2 comments:

  1. Manavi,It's excellent, in initial stage with oils,it's not that much easy but you did a good job. keep it up, keep try in different mediums.
    all the best

    uncl. narsim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hay Manavi,

    I like this oil painting. its fantastic. and i like ur all arts. pls guide me how to do this Oil painting.

    Regards
    sagar
    +919916456719
    (humbling to make friendship with you)

    ReplyDelete